Saturday, May 3, 2008

Big News

Join us this Sunday at 8 PM EST - http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/14391 - for some big news that's happening with us at Film Geeks. Our little show and blog are growing each week and each month and the news we'll be announcing will show that.

We recently mentioned in our Accolade post that Patrick was recently contact by Hollywood director and writer, Josh Stolberg. I, Patrick, wrote a review for his movie "Kids In America" which you can check out here - http://filmgeeksshow.blogspot.com/2008/03/kids-in-america-patrick-movie-review.html and through an IMDB.com message this was his reply:

"Hey there,

Thanks for a nice write-up about my movie. It made me smile.

Cheers,

Josh"

So I wrote him back in almost utter shock that a Hollywood director would contact a random internet movie reviewer. I thanked him for his message and reading the post and that I was infatuated with one of the actresses in the movie, Stephanie Sherrin. In my message back I also asked him for an autograph and that I would send him something to sign. The following was his response:

"Hey bud. I think I still have a couple of posters left that were signed by the cast (including Stephanie). :-)

Just tell me where to send it to and I'll get it out to you as soon as I get a chance. I'm a little screwed for time this coming week but I should be able to do it the following.

Take care,
Josh
"

So this was even more amazing to me. Then, on Friday, I received the poster. So here it is and a close up on the pictures. It's signed by all the people on the poster and Josh Stolberg as well.






No comments: