Episode 16 can be downloaded here along with our previous shows -
or download this specific link for specifically episode 16 - Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Geek - http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-14391/TS-117747.mp3?dl=1
WARNING! This show contains spoilers! So if you haven't watched Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull then download the show and listen to it later!
5 movies ruined by last minute changes - I Am Lengend, Superman 2, Dawn Of The Dead, Live Free Or Die Hard, Blade Runner
Jake Gyllenhaal will be tapped to play the Prince in Prince Of Persia
Mania.com has the transcript of a Saturday Q&A that Peter Jackson and Guillermo Del Toro did with respect to the upcoming Hobbit movie
Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull - Notes
These are just some of the points we talked about. Feel free to add others in the comments section and we'll even read them on the air!
- I called what they would find in the warehouse
- Wanted to see more than the bloody Ark - wasn't even a good inside joke
- Definitely had a "today's movie" feel to it
- Had a lot more archeology to it and less action
- Story moved along quick
- Shia didn't nervous geek stutter at all
- Didn't like the ancient astronauts theory, the use of aliens, or UFOs and I'm a sci-fi nut!
- Nice to see Indy take out big guys and soldiers left and right
- Nuke explosion and fridge was kind of stupid
- Didn't really understand the alien at the end or what happen to the bad chick
- Nice to see Karen Allen come back and be the love interest rather than some 21 y/o chick
- Too much use of CGI
- Nice nod to Marcus and Jones Sr.
- Vine swinging was moronic, why did the monkeys attack?
Next week's topic is good and bad satire/spoof movies. Join us on Sunday at 8 PM EST for FILM GEEKS!